Monday, August 27, 2012

New MAC Lipsticks

I recently picked up two MAC lipsticks, Candy Yum-Yum and Sunny Seoul

Candy Yum-Yum is a matte lipstick, described by MAC as a "neon pink". Accurate! I wasn't expecting it to be as bright as it is when I ordered it online. I was a little scared when I first swatched it, but it looks really nice on, especially with light/neautral eye makeup. This lipstick is incredibly long lasting, it almost works as a stain. 

Sunny Seoul is a lipstick I picked up on a whim. MAC's website describes the shade as a "frosted light warm pink" and I agree! I've been reaching for it a lot over the last couple of weeks as I find it's a flattering shade on me and very easy to wear. It's a cremesheen finish, so it's more moisturizing and gives a slight 'sheen' to the lips.

Both lipsticks were $15.00, and I'd recommend checking them out if pink lipsticks are your ~thing.

Next on my lipstick wishlist:
Saint Germain
Plumful

No comments:

Post a Comment