Monday, August 20, 2012

MyGlam Bag | August

'Endless Summer'
 This month I was really excited to open MyGlam bag! Right away I noticed that we got another Andrea's Choice nail color, and as I'm obsessed with nail polish, it made me happy.
 This month we received two Eclos Plant-Based Beauty skin products. The first was Cellular Activator Skin Serum, which says it uses Plant Stem Cell research to awaken dormant skin stem cells. The second product was the Anti-Aging Regenerative Cream which also uses Plant Stem Cell technology to protect your skin's stems cells, in turn promoting self-renewal of your skin to slow the signs of aging. They recommend using the cream over the serum. They both smell very natural. I have yet to try them as I have a lot of skin care products I feel I need to get through, but they look nice. 
 The nail polish color I received this month is Ringmaster, a neon/fluorescent pink. I've been looking for a color like this so I was happy to get it! It goes on matte, so you'll need a top coat if you prefer a shiny look. It's also a bit sheer, even with a couple coats, which I don't mind, as it's still very bright.  
 I don't have a lot of feelings for this Clean Skin roll on perfume. It smells nice enough, I don't love it or hate it. The smell is not overpowering at all, it's very subtle. I can see this living with my other perfume samples but not getting a lot of use.
  I was excited for this MyGlam lipgloss! It's bubblegum pink (and smells like it too!) and has a really nice flexible applicator. I'm much more of a lipstick person, but there are times I feel like I need a lipgloss, and I don't own a pink one in this shade! I like the packaging and smell, and although it seems to be a bit sticky I'm sure I'll get use out of it.
I was least excited about this product - Salty Cosmetics loose eye shadow. It looks white in the jar but has a violet sheen to it. It's not that it's not a nice enough shade, I just don't see myself having any use for it. I also feel it's a bit juvenile, like something I wouldn't bought from Bonne Bell when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment