Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Beauty Favorites!

 Face:
  •  Flirt! Blush in Popsie My friend Erica got me this for my birthday, and I love it! Such a pretty color with subtle shimmer
  • NARS Albatross Best highlighter eva. I use it all the time
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface Got this mini version near the checkout in Ulta. I really like it!
  • NARS Laguna I love this bronzer!
Brushes:
  •  Real Techniques Stippling Brush I've been using this for my blush application, I love it!
  • MAC 217 I use this for my eyeshadow, the 217 is rubbing off of the brush which makes me sad
  • Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush I've been using this to blend concealer and it works quite nicely
Eyes:
  •  Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller 
  • Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser I've been using both under my eyes
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil Liner I use this to make my eyes appear bigger, it lasts quite a while
  • Physicians Formula Eyeliner Good for every day use
  • Marbella Felt Tip Eyeliner I've been reaching for this when I want liquid liner, but they're not kidding when they say "semi-permanent" - it can stain your eyelids for a day or so
  • Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara I LOVE IT
  • False Lashes I haven't worn this particular pair yet, but I've been really into false lashes this month
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Why did I wait so long to get this palette?! I LOVE it
Lips:
  •  MAC Viva Glam GaGa Lipstick My boyfriend got me this for my birthday, and I've worn it a TON since then
  • MAC Impassioned Lipstick I've been wearing this when I was a brighter lip
  • Sugar Lip Treatment Got this as a birthday gift from Sephora, I really really like it, but I'm not sure I'd spend $22.50 on the regular size when this runs out
Hair:
  •  Moroccan Oil I use this on days when I blow dry my hair, it sinks in nicely and doesn't way down my hair. It smells great
  • HealthySexyHair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner Love this stuff! Doesn't way down by hair, but leaves it feeling super soft and detangles it as well
Nails:
  • Essie Set In Stones I've been obsessed with glitter polish lately
  • Essie Mint Candy Apple I searched for this polish everywhere and it was always sold out. I finally found it and I'm so glad I did, it's a bright pastel that sometimes looks minty green and sometimes aqua blue
  • OPI Elephantastic Pink A nice bright watermelon pink that goes on really nicely
  • Sally Hanses Mega Shine Top Coat It's the best top coat I've tried so far

No comments:

Post a Comment