Sunday, June 3, 2012

My New Jolie Petite Phone Case!

I just received my phone case in the mail and I think it's so cute I had to post about it!
I ordered this from Jolie Petite here!
I placed my order on May 8th, it shipped on May 22nd and I received it June 3rd. The shop owner is located in the UK, and explains on her profile that it takes about two weeks for her to make the case and then it can take a while to ship to the US. I was okay with this and waiting for it didn't bother me. She has the option of purchasing a tracking number but I didn't buy it and just figured I'd see what happened. I believe the case was $25.00 and with shipping it came to about $30.00-35.00. 
It came with instructions for care as well as a hand written thank you note and a little package of candy! How cute is that! I wasn't expecting it and it totally make receiving this case an even better experience.
It arrives wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it and it's in a little baggy with Hello Kitty on it!
The case itself if hard but the whipped cream part is soft which I wasn't expecting but I like! The other bits are hard. You do have to be relatively careful with this case as the bits can fall off if handled too roughly. Some of the tips for care were to keep it away from kids and pets, and to not use any hard cleaning products on it. 

The seller's name is Danielle and she has 99% positive feedback on her site! I had a wonderful experience ordering from her and would definitely recommend buying one of her cases! I own an iPhone 4s but she does other types of phones. I ordered a 'custom' phone case so I was able to say which types of things I'd like (Hello Kitty, pearls, candy, etc. etc.) but there are ready to ship cases as well.

This style of phone case might be a bit on the ~tacky side for some people but I love how over the top it is! I can't wait to put it on my phone and use it! 

1 comment:

  1. looks absolutely beautiful :) love hello kitty!

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete