Thursday, June 14, 2012

MyGlam Bag | June

  June's MyGlam Bag's themed 'Out All Night' arrived in my mailbox yesterday and I thought I'd post about it! The bag was filled with four products there's also a code for free shipping for philosophy.com and a code for Living proof anti-frizz haircare products. Onto the products:
  • Living proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream - "Stops frizz in its tracks, keeping all styles frizz-free, soft and smooth. Living proof's miracle molecule, OFPMA, conquers frizz by blocking humidity without silicone or heavy oils." I haven't tried this yet but it sounds nice for summer as it can get very hot and humid here in New England. 
  • philosophy take a deep breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer - "This lightweight moisturizer detoxifies and helps protect for a healthy-looking glow." I might not get around to trying this for a while because I like to finish moisturizers I have before going on to new ones, but it looks nice enough. I used a philosophy body wash that I received in the QVC New Beauty Test Tube and I ended up really liking it!
  • NYX Round Lipstick - "Incredible color that resists wear and smudging, let your lipstick last all night with an amazing velvety smooth, mineral formula." I've been really wanted to try NYX products but haven't yet. I just gave some of their lip products to my friend Erica for her birthday and I secretly wanted to keep one for myself! I'm looking forward to trying it but it's not a shade I would've picked for myself as it's very frosty.
  • MARBELLA Permanent Eyeliner Pen - "Master the art of beautiful eyes with this unique waterproof, smudge free, and long-lasting semi-permanent eyeliner pen." I feel like I've heard of this eyeliner somewhere before but I don't know where. It really is like a pen, it's stiffer than the L'Oreal Lineur Intense I normally use. I'll definitely give it a try!
left: layered ; right: one swipe
I think the bag is cute this month as it is covered in glitter and has a magnetic clasp. The inside smells bad though, so I think I'm going to spritz some perfume in it and see if that helps. Overall I liked the bag this month. I do have to say though that I think the name of this subscription service is a little cheesy, though. I feel silly saying "look at my ~~~~MyGlam Bag~~~~!" I don't know, maybe it's just me. However I do like getting a new little makeup bag each month and I look forward to seeing what I'll get each month!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could get something like this in Ireland you got such nice products this month:):)The makeup bag is also so pretty, pity it smells bad though xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that stinks, are there other beauty subscription services you could get there? And yes I agree, the products this month were nice! I've been really liking the eyeliner. Thank you so much for your comment! :)

      Delete