Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Fourth Of July Nails

 I was bored today, hanging out watching random videos on YouTube. I went to the channel called "cutepolish" and saw her tutorial for Fourth Of July nails and was inspired to try some of my own! Now, I'm not even going to pretend that mine look great, in fact my right hand looks so bad I refused to show it. But I feel like if you don't look that closely they look kind of okay... haha! Anyway, here are the polishes I used:
Essie e-nuf is e-nuf, Sally Hansen Celeb City and Blue Me Away
I use this Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat as well. 
I painted my fingers blue and silver, two coats of each, then took the tip of the brush and made silver stars (or my attempt at star-ish figures) on the blue. With the tip of the red, I tried to make stripes on my silver finger nails. It came out pretty messy but I'm sure with practice it could look waaaay better. 
Just thought I'd share, I've been getting into nail art lately so hopefully I'll start getting better~~.

No comments:

Post a Comment