Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Beauty Products from April!

e.l.f. Golden Bronzer (which was dropped and mangled only two days after I bought it)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW15 - luv it~
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light - luv itttt~
L'OREAL Wear Infinite Studio Secrets eye shadow in 901 Frosted Icing (used to highlight cheekbones)
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm - such a beautiful color
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
benefit BAD gal lash mascara (the mini version) - wasn't crazy about this at first but now I like it a lot
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Topshop Lip Tint in Crystal - gives my lips a "bitten" pink look with subtle shimmer
Topshop Lips in Infrared - never a color I would've thought I would like but I LOVE it
Revlon Nail Enamel 211 Charming - been obsessed with light purple nails lately
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Sephora Mineral Powder Brush (both used for liquid foundation) - favorite foundation brushes
MAC 116 Blush Brush
e.l.f. Blush Brush (for highlighting)
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Accent Brush (used to smudge eyeliner)
MAC 217 Blending Brush (My favorite eye shadow brush hands down)
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment