Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Naked Palette


There are probably a billion other (and possibly better) blog posts about Urban Decay's Naked Palette, but I figured I'd post mine.
I received mine in late March (that's when these photos are from), and since then I've hardly touched my other eye shadows. I ordered the Naked palette from Sephora's website for $50. I was hesitant to spend that much on eyeshadow at first, but I use this literally EVERY day, so I think it's worth it in the long run if you think you'll use it a lot. Right now I'm dying to get the Naked 2 palette which has more taupe-y shades. The Eyeshadow Primer Potion that came with the palette is still going strong and I like it.

My most used/favorite shades from this palette are:
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked and Toasted.

Virgin is by far the most used by me, it is the most beautiful highlighting shade. It's very subtle but so gorgeous. Naked and Buck are the shades I like to use in my crease. I've recently started using Creep along my lash line when I don't feel like dealing with liner. 

The only shade that never gets any use or love from me is Gunmetal. It's pretty enough on it's own but silvery-blue is never an eyeshadow color I go for. I also never use the brush that came with the palette, I use MAC's 217 or a Real Techniques brush instead.

Overall, I'm in love with this palette and would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment