Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


I picked up this Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain at Rite Aid last week for around $9.00.
It seems to be a drugstore version of tarte's LipSurgance natural lip tint. Revlon's balm stain has the same peppermint-y smell that tarte's has, but it's not as strong. I was kind of hoping it would smell sweet or fruity, because in my mind all brightly colored things should smell ~sweet~. The smell doesn't put me off from wearing it, but it's not my favorite.

I picked out the shade Rendezvous as I've been quite drawn to oranges/corals lately, but they had a nice selection of pinks, reds and I think they even had some purpleish ones if I remember correctly. I like products like these because in the spring and summer I don't always feel like wearing a lipstick. This gives a nice flush of color to my lips and it's not drying. As far as it being a stain, I haven't tried it out enough to say how long lasting it is. Overall I really like it, I think Revlon does a great job with their lip products. I think the packaging is cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment