Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NARS Laguna Bronzer!

Having a Sephora within 30 minutes of my house will most likely be very dangerous for my wallet.
I've been wanting this bronzer for quite a while now. I'd been previously using the e.l.f. bronzer but I already hit pan and the more I used it the less I liked it. Of course, for $3.00 it was okay, but it wasn't giving me the effect I wanted.
For years now I've stared longingly at the NARS blush selections but up until recently have never actually bought any. They are on the more expensive side, but they are sooo nice that I think it's worth it. The powder is so soft, when you dip your brush in you don't have powder fluffing everywhere. The packaging is sooooooo smooth and luxurious. It does get dirty quite easily, but I like it nonetheless.
I got NARS Laguna at Sephora in JC Penny for $34.00. The saleswoman was very helpful and matched me for the new Benefit foundation Hello Flawless and gave me a sample. She also gave me samples of MakeUp For Ever and Smashbox primers.
In the past I've sort of dismissed the Sephora people by saying "Oh, I'm just looking!" even if I was actually looking for specific things, mostly because I'm pretty shy. From now on I'll definitely ask them questions if I have them, that's what they're there for.

I haven't tried anything on my face yet but I'm very excited! Next time I think I'm going to look at more NARS blushes, Deep Throat and Douceur are calling my name...


No comments:

Post a Comment